10 reasons to make Business First your home in 2017
1. Business First is the market leader in luxury office space, known for efficiency, style and great prices. Business First’s bright board room and kitchen facilities give tenants value for money and ensures their visitors will leave impressed.
2. When you are a tenant of Business First, you get use of Business First and Group First facilities up and down the country free of charge. Do you travel? Hire out expensive hotel board rooms? Being a tenant of Business First gives you unlimited access to all our meeting rooms and conference rooms in the UK.
3. Free on-site parking. For you, all your employees and all of your visitors; what a bonus! Just a short walk from your car to Business First’s professional reception area, where you’ll be greeted by staff who are always friendly. What a way for your business to make a great first impression.
4. Free Wi-Fi in the communal area and all of Business First’s board rooms and conference rooms.
5. Free marketing. Join Business First, Liverpool, this month and receive a free marketing bundle to get yourself off to a flying start to 2017 and help your business to establish itself.
6. Bags of networking opportunities; at Business First, multiple networking opportunities are held on a regular basis to benefit tenants and local businesses alike.
7. Royal Mail visit all Business First sites twice a day. So, no unnecessary trips to the post office to stand in long queues.
8. On-site gym facilities. If you’re finding it hard to cram in an hour at the gym, whilst working 40+ hours a week, no need to worry. Business First, Liverpool, has the equipment in its gym to give you a full body work out before or after work, or even on your lunch hour.
9. If that wasn't enough Business First Liverpool is the home of GoFresh Café, serving freshly made sub sandwiches, salads, wraps and a selection of hot meals, daily.
10. Manned reception areas; friendly and professional meet and greet at all of Business First’s receptions. Business First’s friendly and experienced staff will welcome your visitors with a smile; helping your company to make a great first impression.