Drop off Mission Christmas donations at Business First
Business First business centres are an official drop off points for the Cash for Kids Mission Christmas gift appeal.
At each of our business centres you can drop off new, unwrapped gifts for children of all ages which will be distributed to disadvantaged children in your local area.
The campaign, run by nationwide charity Cash for Kids, aims to help children living in poverty to have a gift to unwrap on Christmas Day. Recent reports have revealed that an estimated one in three children live in poverty, so every donation can make a huge difference to a young person's life.
Gift ideas for children of different ages include:
- 0-3 years - teddies, musical toys, rattles, play mats
- 3-5 years - cars, dolls, jigsaws, dressing up items, playdoh, colouring books and pencils
- 5-7 years - lego, arts and crafts sets, skipping ropes, jewellery sets, board games and action figures
- 7-9 years - footballs, board games, remote control toys, stationery sets
- 9-12 years - board games, makeup sets, nail varnish
Every Business First centre is a drop-off point for its local Cash for Kids - find your nearest centre here.