Liverpool Job Vacancy
Do you want to join a professional, strong, friendly and dynamic team?
Do you have sales experience and are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for a business centre manager at our Liverpool Business Centre – read more about the job and find out how to apply right here.
- The right candidate will conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- You will maintain a professional personal appearance
- You will ensure all common areas (including main reception, meeting rooms, kitchen areas, toilets and car park) are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and presentation at all times
- You will liaise with tenants to ensure they comply with the requirements of their tenancy agreements
- You will develop and demonstrate a good working understanding of the building you are responsible for. This includes fire alarms, CCTV systems, utilities, plant and machinery and communal infrastructure
- You will assist in the marketing and promotion of the business centre
- You will carry out viewings and demonstrate a thorough grasp of the facilities and tenancy agreements on offer.
The ideal candidate will possess an enthusiastic, mature, friendly and professional personality with a background in sales (minimum 2 years) and customer service. A sales-driven attitude is an essential requirement for the job role.
The position requires excellent grammar, numeracy skills and the ability to learn new skills. The chosen candidate will have a driving licence and their own transport, this is essential.
The business centre manager will act as the on-site representative for Business First Liverpool for the coordination of communal estate management matters.
You will liaise with tenants on both a formal and informal basis and consult with the line management where necessary. This includes showing potential tenants around to introduce them to the facilities and explain tenancy agreements available, as well as maintaining good relationships with existing tenants.
It will also be your responsibility to provide information packs to all tenants and update the pack accordingly.
Tenant complaints will be recorded and resolved quickly and efficiently by the centre manager.
Sales and marketing
You will assist and liaise with the Business First marketing team in the sales and marketing of the business centre.
Agreements and invoicing
You will be responsible for producing new tenancy agreements and issuing monthly invoices to tenants.
The centre manager is also required to help the finance team to ensure tenant payments are maintained in line with tenancy agreements.
The successful candidate will obtain competitive quotes for work required, as well as liaising with and supervising all contractors who attend site.
Maintaining the centre
To ensure communal areas are presented to the highest standard at all times, centre managers are required to carry out certain duties on an ad hoc basis, e.g. cleaning, landscaping and refilling consumables. You will also be expected to inspect all communal areas to make sure high standards are met at all times.
The successful candidate will also maintain the meeting room booking system and the buildings access control (fob) system efficiently, as well as making sure alarms are in working order.
Hours of work
Monday to Thursday – 8.30am – 5.00pm
Friday – 8.30am – 4.00pm
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com
All interviews will take place with social distancing measures in place.