We're hiring - Business Centre Manager, Liverpool
Do you want to join a professional, strong, friendly and dynamic team?
Do you have sales experience and are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for a business centre manager for our premium business centre based in Liverpool/Speke. The ideal candidate will possess an enthusiastic, mature, friendly and professional personality with a background in sales and customer service. A sales-driven attitude is essential as is excellent grammar and numeracy and the ability to learn new skills.
- You will conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times and ensure to maintain a professional personal appearance.
- You will ensure all common areas (including main reception, meeting rooms, kitchen areas, toilets and car park) are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and presentation at all times.
- You will liaise with tenants to ensure they comply with the requirements of their tenancy agreements
- You will develop and demonstrate a good working understanding of the building you are responsible for. This includes fire alarms, CCTV systems, utilities, plant and machinery and communal infrastructure.
- You will assist in the marketing and promotion of the business centre
- You will carry out viewings and demonstrate a thorough grasp of the facilities and tenancy agreements on offer.
The business centre manager will act as the on-site representative for the coordination of communal estate management matters.
- Liaise with tenants on both a formal and informal basis and consult with the line management where necessary. (including showing potential tenants around to introduce them to the facilities and explain tenancy agreements available)
- Maintaining good relationships with existing tenants.
- Provide information packs to all tenants and update the pack accordingly.
- Tenant complaints will be recorded and resolved quickly and efficiently by the centre manager.
Sales and marketing
- Assist and liaise with the marketing team in the sales and marketing of the business centre.
Agreements and invoicing
- You will be responsible for producing new tenancy agreements and issuing monthly invoices to tenants.
- Help the finance team to ensure tenant payments are maintained in line with tenancy agreements.
- Obtain competitive quotes for work required
- Liaise with and supervise all contractors who attend the site.
Maintaining the centre
- Ensure communal areas are presented to the highest standard at all times
- Carry out certain duties on an ad hoc basis, e.g. cleaning, landscaping and refilling consumables.
- Inspect all communal areas to make sure high standards are met at all times.
- Maintain the meeting room booking system and the building's access control (fob) system efficiently, as well as make sure alarms are in working order.
Hours of work
Monday to Thursday – 8.30am – 5.00pm
Friday – 8.30am – 4.00pm
£25,000 per annum + commission
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org