With over 250,000 business and pleasure passengers flying in and out, the Blackpool Business Centre is part of the growing business community which surrounds Blackpool Airport.
Virtual office services include:
- Mail handling – all deliveries signed for and stored safely
- Telephone answering – all calls answered, 24/7, 365 days a year*
- Boardrooms for hire with presentation equipment plus free tea and coffee*
Virtual office benefits:
- Flexible and cost-effective solution for start-ups
- Professional business address – no need to give out your home address
- Economical way for large companies to establish regional presences
For just £30 + VAT per month, plus a set-up fee of £15 + VAT.
Special rates are available for virtual office bulk bookings.
Please speak to your Business First centre manager for more details about our virtual office service.
*Additional charges apply.
“Having worked in the Blackpool business centre since 2014, I can honestly say it is a great place to work. I know the building like the back of my hand, so if you have any questions, or would like to come and have a look at the great facilities please don't hesitate to give me a call on: 01253 599 599.″
Would you like to speak to us?
We’re are always happy to talk through your requirements and what we can do to assist.
Call us on 01253 599 599
Any other enquiries?
If you would prefer us to contact you by email then please complete the enquiry form below and Hannah Eastham (Blackpool Centre Manager) will contact you shortly.