A virtual office provides your business with a professional address and many other services, for a fraction of the cost.
Virtual offices help small businesses and start-ups to professionalise their brand and enjoy various benefits for a nominal fee. Larger businesses can also benefit from a virtual office service to create an established presence in key locations.
For just £30 + VAT per month, plus a set-up fee of £15 + VAT
Virtual office services include
- Mail handling – all deliveries signed for and stored safely
- Telephone answering – all calls answered, 24/7, 365 days a year*
- Boardrooms for hire with presentation equipment plus free tea and coffee*
Virtual office benefits:
- Flexible and cost-effective solution for start-ups
- Professional business address – no need to give out your home address
- Economical way for large companies to establish regional presences
Special rates are available for virtual office bulk bookings.
Please speak to your Business First centre manager for more details about our virtual office service.
*Additional charges apply.